POTAMITISVEKRIS, a leading Greek law firm, is currently looking for an experienced Commercial Law Associate who would like to join its dynamic and highly motivating legal practice. By joining us you will become part of a busy and continuously growing group, dealing with a diversified client portfolio and a varied caseload focused on commercial law. There will be opportunities to take on both advisory and litigation work.
Your role as a Commercial Law Associate will focus on the delivery of client engagements by understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track, exercising effective communication and relationship-building skills. In this role, you will commit to personal learning and development, explore opportunities to make an impact by delivering exceptional legal services and demonstrate an enthusiastic and client orientated work ethic.
Our ideal candidate is a bright and committed lawyer that focuses on delivering work of high quality, commits to high levels of service and has the ability to build strong client relationships. We expect that you have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively within a team. To qualify for the role you must also have:
- A bachelor of law or equivalent
- Qualification as an Attorney-at-Law in Greece (Athens Bar Association or other Bar Association membership)
- A Master of Laws (LL.M.) or equivalent postgraduate qualification from a prominent, well-acclaimed law school abroad or in Greece
- An excellent command of the English language
- Good analytical and drafting skills
- Experience in working with life sciences and technology companies is also desirable.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please send us your resume to: email@example.com. In the subject field of the e-mail please write Vacancy Code: BL_0221.
If you apply for any role within POTAMITISVEKRIS your personal data will be processed in accordance with our recruitment privacy notice.